Actify Data Labs is a True North company
- Engineer, MBA, Data Scientist, Author, Teacher, “Top 10 Data Scientist in India (2015)”
- 16 years in Analytics Consulting advising clients in India, Asia Pacific and North America in financial services, manufacturing and retail
- The pioneer in establishing credit bureau analytics for the Indian market; developed the first set of credit bureau scores for the Indian credit bureau
- Developed innovative solution frameworks in IOT, leveraging macro-economic data for risk estimation and building grey-box ML frameworks
- Co-author of the book titled “Business Analytics: Applications To Consumer Marketing” published by McGrawHill India
- Teaches analytics in various professional and academic programs
- Masters in computer science
- Extensive Hadoop and Big Data stack development expertise
- Developed streaming and IOT data management solutions across sensor data, click stream data and social data
- Tech stack development and data warehousing expert
- Bilal works on building cutting edge machine learning solution across traditional and unstructured data sources.
- Currently Bilal’s area of interest spans across innovations in text mining, image analytics and deep learning.
- He is also dedicating himself in developing a truly code-driven machine learning workbench for heavy duty machine learning applications.
- Bilal had worked as a senior data scientist at Swiss Re before joining Actify Data Labs
- Arnov works with business users to identify problems that can be solved by the application of machine learning.
- Arnov is extremely passionate about helping clients drive ROI from machine learning and engages with operational business managers and strategic leaders to help put machine learning in action.
- Arnov’s research interest lies in the area of optimization and applications of optimization techniques for solving decisioning and resource allocation problems across business verticals.
- He has joined Actify Data Labs from FICO where he was responsible for conceptualizing, developing and implementing optimization and risk management solution in the Asia Pacific
Retail Analytics Expert
- Retail analytics expert, with deep expertise in big data and data management, conceptualization, development and deployment of analytics products
- Depth of expertise in creating open source product stack
- Experience in creating scalable analytics solutions using Spark, Python, Kafka and Hadoop
- Experience of working with business users in the retail and consumer packaged goods industry to understand the value delivery framework and the implementation challenges required to derive value from analytics
- Past experience at Dunnhumby and BlackRock in data and analytics product development and consulting