IOT Edge Solutions Suite
- Reduce unplanned maintenance and breakdown
- Enhance product quality
- Predict risk and hazard
Philosophy: Gartner indicates the market for Internet of Things devices is poised to explode and will reach nearly 21 billion connected devices by 2020. And these devices will stream data at the interval of minutes (often seconds or miliseconds).
In the last few years, continuous streaming data from sensors has emerged as one of the most promising data sources, fueling many interesting developments in “Internet of Things”. Some of the common areas which are being revolutionized by the emergence of IOT include vehicle telematics, predictive maintenance of equipment, manufacturing quality management, connected consumer devices, health care and many more. sensor data consists of a continuous stream of data, the time interval between successive updates of the data is very small; usually minutes, seconds or even mili-seconds. Examples being temperature, pressure, voltage, current, flow rate, velocity, acceleration, heart rate, blood pressure etc. In case of many sensors, the data stream also provides continuous information about the state of the system.
Actify Data Lab’s suite of sensor data driven solution include:
- Data management framework for ingesting and visualizing real time streaming data
- Predictive maintenance and predictive quality management solutions for manufacturing based on signal processing framework and outlier detection
- Hazard and key events predictions based on supervised machine learning
- Long term reliability and survival time prediction
Actify Data Labs is a True North company